GAG Pest Control provides a comprehensive solution that covers every stage of your project.
Our highly trained fumigation experts are read to provide service on large or small jobs throughout Central Florida.
- We fit our scheduling to match yours.
- Our fumigation experts are trained, certified and licensed in fumigation.
- Fumigants are tested, monitored and aerated to the highest standards.
- GAG Pest Control uses the latest technology in fumigation monitoring equipment.
Advantages of Fumigation
- What are the advantages of fumigation over sprays, dusts, aerosols, liquids, and other methods?
- Fumigation can often be the fastest way to control an infestation, saving you both time and money.
- Reduction in residue problems in treated areas.
- Fumigants can reach where sprays, dusts, aerosols and others cannot.
- Fumigants are used where standards call for “zero insect tolerance” in products or living environments.
- On-Site Vault Fumigation: GAG Pest Control now offers on-site vault fumigation, available at our Orlando location. Bring new or used furniture, antiques, mattresses, wood pieces or other infested items for termite treatment. The fumigation process lasts two days, but can be completed in as little as 12 hours if needed. Call today for pricing by the piece or by the pound!
- Structural Fumigation (Tent fumigation) techniques differ from building to building. For houses, a rubber tent is often placed over the entire house while pesticides are released into the vacant residence. The sealed tent concentrates the poisonous gases and prevents them from escaping. The process can take up to a week depending on the extent of the infestation, the size of the building, and the type of fumigant used.